Clients choose us!

Carlyle Selling Pq Corporation

Get price

Early history

The security business would remain with Symantec and the information management business would be known as Veritas Technologies Corporation The separation of the companies was completed on January 29 2016 On August 11 2015 Symantec announced the sale of its Veritas information management business to The Carlyle Group

Get price

Carlyle TA take on surface cleaner supplier Weiman from

Global buyout majors Carlyle and TA Associates have bought specialist surface cleaning products business Weiman from New York buyout house Cortec Group

Get price

Dynapar Encoders: Absolute Encoder Rotary Encoder

Experts in Rotary Encoder Feedback Solutions Ranked by the readers of Control Design magazine as the #1 supplier of encoders and resolvers 3 years in a row Dynapar is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of rotary encoder products and brushless/frameless resolvers

Get price

INEOS and The Carlyle Group agree to combine INEOS Silicas

Oct 11 2007On 1st June 2007 The Carlyle Group announced its plans to acquire PQ Corporation based in Pennsylvania The deal completed in July PQ Corporation develops manufactures and sells high performance silicate-based speciality chemicals catalytic Zeolites and Zeolite-based catalysts as well as manufacturing and selling highly engineered glass spheres

Get price

Case No COMP/M 4927

On 11 October 2007 Carlyle PQ INEOS and several INEOS affiliates entered into a Purchase Agreement by which PQ IS and certain other assets held by the INEOS Group will be combined in a joint venture The joint venture will be ultimately owned 54 % by Carlyle and 36 % by INEOS

Get price

Carlyle Group : definition of Carlyle Group and synonyms

The Carlyle Group is an American-based global asset management firm specializing in private equity based in Washington D C The Carlyle Group operates in four business areas: corporate private equity real assets market strategies and fund-of-funds through its AlpInvest subsidiary In its 2010 annual report Carlyle reported assets in excess of $150 billion under management diversified

Get price

PQ Corporation

PQ Corporation is a leading worldwide producer of specialty inorganic performance chemicals and catalysts

Get price

9th Annual Private Equity US Spring Forum

The 9th Annual Private Equity US Spring Forum is the leading investor-centric meeting for LPs investing in private markets The forum brings together 600+ investors funds and advisers for a two day meeting to discuss sectors due diligence and private equity investment opportunities in

Get price

Forbes

Forbes is a global media company focusing on business investing technology entrepreneurship leadership and lifestyle

Get price

PQ Corporation

Um die bersicht zu verbessern haben Sie die Mglichkeit die Analysen fr The Carlyle Group LP nach folgenden Kriterien zu filtern

Get price

The Carlyle Group

The Carlyle Group is an American multinational private equity alternative asset management and financial services corporation As one of the largest private equity and alternative investment firms in the world Carlyle specializes in four key business areas: corporate private equity real assets global market strategies and investment solutions

Get price

PEU Report: Carlyle's PQ Corporation Fined $1 7 Million

Nov 09 2015Carlyle's PQ Corporation Fined $1 7 Million for Pollution Philadelphia Business Journal reported : The Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) has fined chemical company PQ Corp $1 7 million for air quality violations in Chester Pa

Get price

Carlyle Group to Acquire DuPont's Performance Coatings

Carlyle's industrial and automotive investments include Allison Transmission Hertz and PQ Corporation as well as recent commitments to invest in Hamilton Sundstrand Industrial Sunoco's Philadelphia refinery and regional rail freight operator Genesee

Get price

Exclusive: Carlyle readies $3 billion sale of chemical

Dec 06 2013NEW YORK (Reuters) - Carlyle Group LP is preparing an initial public offering or a sale of PQ Corp that could value the specialty chemical company at up to $3 billion including debt people

Get price

1pc Nemicon Oss

Find many great new used options and get the best deals for 1pc Nemicon Oss-02-2c Encoder PQ at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Get price

PQ Completes INEOS Silicas Merger

Carlyle Group will hold around a 60% stake in the company while INEOS will hold around 40 percent PRESS RELEASE PQ Corporation announced today that it has completed its merger with INEOS Silicas

Get price

Shocking Alteration:: The Carlyle Group L P (NASDAQ: CG

3 On Friday October 04 2019 The Carlyle Group L P (NASDAQ: CG) recorded at $24 8 in the latest trading session marking a 0 04 percent (Gain ↑) move from the prior day Notable Technical and Performance analysis of the The Carlyle Group L P stocks which belongs to US stocks Exchanges: The overall total volume in the last trading []

Get price

Latham Watkins LLP

Shaun D Hartley Shaun Hartley is a partner in the Corporate Department of Latham Watkins' Chicago office and is Global Co-Chair of the firm's Private Equity Practice His practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions for private equity firms and public and private companies including The Carlyle Group Onex Partners GTCR BC Partners

Get price

The Carlyle Group to Buy DuPont Performance Coatings

Aug 30 2012Carlyle's industrial and automotive investments include Allison Transmission Hertz and PQ Corporation as well as recent commitments to invest in Hamilton Sundstrand Industrial Sunoco's Philadelphia refinery and regional rail freight operator Genesee Wyoming

Get price

Carlyle Group to Buy DuPont Coatings Business for $4 9B

Carlyle Group to Buy DuPont Coatings Business for $4 9B Global alternative asset manager The Carlyle Group and DuPont announced that they have signed a definitive agreement whereby Carlyle will purchase DuPont Performance Coatings for $4 9 billion in cash

Get price

Chemical Producer PQ Hit With $1 7M Pa Air Pollution Fine

Carlyle Group-backed chemical producer PQ Corp must pay $1 74 million for violating Pennsylvania air quality standards with excessive carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides emissions from its

Get price

PQ Corporation

PQ Corporation's performance chemicals are crucial ingredients in a diverse set of industrial and consumer products Our performance chemicals act as cleaning and whitening agents in toothpaste create a "matted" finish on surface coatings and remove impurities from beer and edible oils

Get price

FOIA CONFIDENTIAL TREATMENT REQUESTED BY LBEX

22 022 0 PharMerica Corporation Safari Corp Term No 07/31/07-66 7 PQ Corporation (CPQ Holdings LLC) Carlyle Revolver No 07/31/07 268 3268 3 PQ Corporation (CPQ Holdings LLC) Carlyle 1st Lien Term No 07/31/07 153 3153 3 PQ Corporation (CPQ Holdings LLC) Carlyle 2nd Lien PIK Toggle Term No

Get price

Global Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Market

The report on Industrial and Institutional Cleaning Market offers in-depth analysis of market trends drivers restraints opportunities etc Along with qualitative information this report includes the quantitative analysis of various segments in terms of market share growth opportunity analysis market value etc for the forecast years

Get price

CCMP Capital Advisors sells PQ Corporation to Carlyle in

CCMP Capital Advisors on behalf of JPMorgan Partners has agreed to sell Niagara Holdings parent company of PQ Corporation to The Carlyle Group in a $1 5bn

Get price

TEXT

Nov 11 2012PQ Corp 's highly leveraged financial profile and ownership constrain its ratings The Carlyle Group is the majority owner of PQ with financial policies that we characterize as very aggressive

Get price

Ineos Carlyle combine Ineos Silicas and PQ

Jul 03 2008The Carlyle Group will hold a 60% share and Ineos Capital the remaining 40% of the new company The new company is to be called PQ Corporation () It will be a global producer of speciality inorganic chemicals catalysts and engineered glass products and is expected to have annual sales of around $1 billion

Get price

The Carlyle Group to buy DuPont performance coatings

The investment will be funded with equity from Carlyle Partners V and Carlyle Europe Partners III "DuPont Performance Coatings is a leader in the automotive and industrial coatings sectors with world-class products and customer service The business continues to grow and deliver solid results

Get price

Industrial Minerals

7 June 2007 Carlyle Group to buy sodium silicate producer PQ Corp and parent Niagara Holdings for $1 500m The future of Philadelphia based PQ Corp lies away from owners CCMP Capital Advisors LLC (CCMP) after an agreement was struck to sell the sodium

Get price

Sell Your eCommerce Business to

CCMP Capital Advisors LLC and PQ Corporation in the US$1 515 billion sale of Niagara Holdings and PQ Corporation to The Carlyle Group Education JD Columbia University School of Law 2004

Get price

Buyout giant Carlyle sell PQ stake weighs Axalta IPO

CCMP Capital Advisors LLC New York says it has agreed to buy 47% of Malvern-based chemical maker PQ Corp for an undisclosed payment The deal leaves 53% of PQ still owned by the buyout giant Carlyle Group PQ management and chemical maker INEOS

View All